On the 26th and 27th of June, the French and English partners of the CPES Interreg pilot projects will meet in Exeter for a mid-term meeting.
After a year and a half since the launch of the project, this meeting will be an opportunity to present an interim update on the progress of the pilot study and to discuss possible policy interventions and implications.
- Steering meeting and Management issues
- Communication issues
- Pilote workshop
- Presentation on pilot summary report and deliverables
- Verbal summary by each case study area
- Discussion of joint activities
- Economics workshop
- Presentation on agricultural economic payments
- Presentation on trading tools & State Aid
- Presentation on Ecosystem Service Assessment
- Discussion over shared outputs on Economic Assessments
- Presentations by South West Businesses on the link to CPES
- Workshop on Farmer engagement at Field Studies Centre
- Discussion in field about soil carbon, water quality, soils management and