The Consortium of the "Lac au Duc" pilot site has worked on feedback since the launch of the Interreg CPES project in the Lac au Duc territory, on the results at the end of 2020 and on a projection until the end of the project.
- Reminder of the problem and the different phases of the study
- Phosphorus emission reduction target and means of action
- Sizing of the agricultural Payment for Ecosystem Services supply
- Confrontation with the demand and the criteria of engagement of the companies
- Negotiation and implementation of contracts